Diesel performance Canada: Diesel engine has made a considerable progress. At present trucks haven’t performed as efficiently as they do now. At first diesel engines were only used to run construction related equipment. The usage of diesel engine changes as the technology advanced. Due to the popularity of diesel engines, you can find numerous upgraded accessories offered to improve the performance of your diesel engine. Here are a few of the most common add-ons used to improve diesel performance:
- Fuel system for diesel performance – Diesel performance upgrade is a well known fuel system that is used in many diesel trucks. Almost all diesel trucks fuel tanks are placed about 2ft below and 10ft out from the fuel pump, which can create problems with fuel supply to the engine. The most significant problem is retarded timing. When you change your fuel system to a fuel system of diesel performance, you will get several benefits for example; improved horse power, improved fuel economy, reduced noise of the cab and engine, also a softer idle and speedy throttle response.
- Exhaust system performance – You can improve your diesel truck performance by adding a bigger size and lesser restrictive exhaust system. A bigger size and lesser restrictive exhaust system, reduces back pressure on the engine and there is no need to use much energy to push the exhaust away. The key benefit of inserting diesel performance exhaust system is improved fuel economy and a more durable engine. This diesel performance add-on is very important if you have already included a performance unit because the exhaust system can help to maintain lower temperatures, as a result the engine won’t work as hard.
- Diesel Fuel Injectors – To upgrade truck performance, this is another most popular accessories. By upgrading your fuel injectors, you will get more power and better fuel economy. Fuel injectors for diesel performance are available in numerous models and makes,also can increase more than 150hp to your diesel engine.
- Diesel Performance Modules are another accessory for upgrading performance, mostly set up on a diesel engine. The big advantage of adding this accessory is that the module can give more than 35% boost in torque and an extra 150 horsepower. It can also boost fuel mileage by nearly 10%. A further advantage of setting up a diesel performance module is that you do not need to reprogram the main computer chip of the truck. You can easily set up the performance module in any locations where there is a distance between the computer and fuel injection.
- Cold Air Intake Systems – Another way to get great diesel performance is upgrading the cold air intake system in a diesel truck. The cold air intake is sealed away from hot air of engine and is also helpful to reduce the air temperature entering into a diesel engine. The major advantage of adding a cold air intake is improved power of the inner combustion engine and with the higher amount of fuel being burned the better it is for fuel economy.
Owntheroad.ca is the most reliable source for diesel performance accessories upgrade and BigRig Truck repair. For more info about Dyno Tuning Edmonton, visit Owntheroad.ca or call @ 780-757-5990 or 1-855-244-7441